TOTALLY SECURE SHOPPING
Shop Here with Confidence
CERTIFIED ATHLETIC TRAINER
Owned by Industry Professionals
FAST, FRIENDLY & RELIABLE
Flexible Shipping Options
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL
On-Staff and Ready to Help!
Shock Doctor Knee & IT Band Braces
Common Knee Injuries and Conditions:
- Strains, often called muscle pulls, affect muscles or tendons
- Sprains affect ligaments can be cause by rapid changes in direction, sudden stops, landing from a jump or a dirct blow to the knee.
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrom (PFPS), or runners Knee is a generic term that refers to pain under adn around the kneecap when the patella does not track correctly as the knee is used.
- Chondromalaia, which is damage (usually softening) of the articular cartilage on the underside of the kneecap (patella).
- Patellar Tendonitis, or Jumpers Knee occurs when the tendon and the tissues that surround it become inflamed and irritated. Commonly caused by overuse.
There are no questions or answers for this item.