TOTALLY SECURE SHOPPING
Shop Here with Confidence
CERTIFIED ATHLETIC TRAINER
Owned by Industry Professionals
FAST, FRIENDLY & RELIABLE
Flexible Shipping Options
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL
On-Staff and Ready to Help!
Shock Doctor Knee & IT Band Braces
Common Knee Injuries and Conditions:
- Strains, often called muscle pulls, affect muscles or tendons
- Sprains affect ligaments can be cause by rapid changes in direction, sudden stops, landing from a jump or a dirct blow to the knee.
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrom (PFPS), or runners Knee is a generic term that refers to pain under adn around the kneecap when the patella does not track correctly as the knee is used.
- Chondromalaia, which is damage (usually softening) of the articular cartilage on the underside of the kneecap (patella).
- Patellar Tendonitis, or Jumpers Knee occurs when the tendon and the tissues that surround it become inflamed and irritated. Commonly caused by overuse.