Powerflex 1.5" Roll - Green
Powerflex is a non-adhesive tape that sticks only to itself. This tape can be used for compression, to adhere bandages and much more. This tape is most often used by athletes, dancers and gymnasts to wrap ankles, knees and wrists. Unlike athletic tape, prewrap is not needed when using Powerflex. Powerflex is easy tear, strong and durable.
- Non-adhesive; sticks only to itself.
- Can be used for compression.
- Perfect for holding bandages and wraps in place.
- Can be used to tape ankles and wrists.
- Excellent for spatting, or for positioning athletic equipment. Leaves no residue.
- Prewrap is not needed when using Powerflex.
- 24 pound tensile strength.
- Each roll is 1.5 inches x 5 yards (stretched).
- Strong and durable; sweat and water resistant.
- Contains natural-rubber; may not be suitable for those with sensitivity to latex.
- You may also want to consider purchasing by the case to receive free shipping.