Mueller Whizzer Cleaner & Disinfectant Spray
Mueller's Whizzer™ is a powerful disinfectant that cleans floors, mats, gym equipment, tables, lockers etc for gyms, houses and the work place economically! This disinfectant is intended to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungus . Whizzer spray comes with two complimentary spray bottles and only requires one ounce of cleaner per pint. The Whizzer disinfectant is a very popular wresting mat cleaner, sports equipment cleaner, and used quite often as a gym disinfectant spray.
Each gallon makes 128 gallons of cleaning solution
How To Use Whizzer
1. Mix 1 oz. of Whizzer® with each gallon of water. For heavy-duty use, mix 4 oz. of Whizzer® with each gallon of water. To kill Adeno Virus Type 5 and Type 7 use heavy duty dilution.(Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted)
2. Apply mixed solution to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting with a cloth, mop, sponge, spray or by immersion.
3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
4. Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge or mop and allow to air dry.
5. Prepare a fresh solution for each application.
Kills Viruses and Bacteria
• SARS Associated Coronavirus and RSV • Adenovirus Type 7 at 1:32 dilution (4 oz. per gallon of water) • Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and C Virus (HCV) • Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2 • HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) • Influenza Type A / Brazil (Influenza) • SARS Associated Coronavirus and RSV • Vaccinia (Pox Virus) • Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) • Norwalk Virus (Norovirus)
• Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA) • Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) • Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella) • Acinetobacter baumannii (Acinetobacter) • Brevibacterium ammoniagenes (Brevibacterium) • Enterobacter aerogenes • Enterococcus faecalis (Enterococcus) • Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE) • Escherichia coli (E. coli) • ESBL Escherichia coli - (Extended -spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. coli) • Klebsiella pneumoniae (Klebsiella) • Pseudomonas cepacia (Pseudomonas) • Salmonella schottmuelleri (Salmonella) • Salmonella typhi (Salmonella) • Serratia marcescens • Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant • Staphylococcus aureus - Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA) • Vibrio cholerae • Adenovirus Type 5 at 1:32 dilution (4 oz. per gallon of water) • Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) • Campylobacter jejuni (Campylobacter) • Legionella Pneumophilia • Shigella dysenteriae (Shigella) • Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
Mix 1 oz. of Whizzer®with a gallon of water (or if heavy-duty use is warranted one can mix 4 oz. of witheach gallon of water. To kill Adeno Virus Type 5 and Type 7 use heavy dutydilution. Use a new mixture each day or whenlooks diluted or dirty. Apply mixed solution to hard, non-porous surfaces,thoroughly wetting with a cloth, mop, sponge, spray or by immersion and keepthe surface wet for at least 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge or mopand allow to air dry.